Jumat, 01 Desember 2017

A VERY MEMORABLE PLACES AND I WANT TO GO ...


1.     The place you've been to and very memorable

Many memorable places I have ever visited, one of them is a holiday to Yogyakarta with a friend of class  1EB17,  because it is for the first time  I went to Yogyakarta with my friends.  We went there using railway transportation from Senen station to Lempuyangan station, while there we stayed at house of Kamel's aunt and Rany's grandma.  During the 5 days there,  we used car to visited any place,  like malioboro,  alun-alun kidul,  kebun buah mangunan,  hutan pinus imogiri,  prambanan, tebing breksi and so on. Besides many tours and beautiful, cool air, and travel there is very orderly and neat.  Why Yogyakarta as one of the impressive places I think?  Because I went there with my friends and I think the memorable thing is not always with a girlfriend.



2.    The place you really want to visit (real)


The place I really want to visit is Saudi Arabia, I want to see the Kaaba which the center of the holiest mosque in Islam, the great mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Kaaba became the center of attention throughout the world in performing the prayer opposite the Kaaba, known as Qibla. Besides Saudi Arabia, England is the place I want to visit, more specifically the Old Trafford stadium, the headquarters of Manchester United football club with a capacity of 75,643 spectators and the second largest football stadium in the UK. I want to watch a Manchester United live match at the Old Trafford stadium.





3.     The place you really want to visit (fiction)


I want to go to the Nobita's house that was accompanied by a waxy robot named Doraemon who came from the 22nd century and has a magical bag that can draw things from the future. If you want something, Doraemon will grant our request and if there is a problem, Doraemon will help to finish it and study with Nobita because only Shizuka loves a woman next to her mother.

 




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar